As so many of Teradata’s customers face unprecedented challenges presented by COVID-19, we’re helping them rise to the occasion, bringing together the right people and data to deliver answers.
From Open Finance and Insurance to FinCrime and Crypto, hear from one of our expert on the top FinServe trends and predictions to look out for in 2022. Read more.
Our latest global industry survey, in partnership with Vanson Bourne, reveals that enterprises are contemplating long-term, data-focused IT investments to address changing market conditions.
Groupon is modernizing with Vantage on AWS to better match its data & analytics with demands of its global business. The Cloud allows Groupon to better leverage infrastructure dollars, support more technology projects and capture opportunity.
Teradata customers get free access to a package of on-demand courses through Teradata University. Simply log in or create an account to access training to stay sharp and remain informed now and in the future.
Teradata is offering a 22% discount on all Teradata Vantage exams for 2022! If you are interested in taking advantage of this great offer, use the promo code "VANTAGE22" at exam registration checkout.
Teradata is partnering with global and local organizations to further the understanding of COVID-19 with data. And, through volunteer work and employee donations, we are committed to help protect and rebuild our world.
Teradata has joined forces with global technology firms to focus on data-driven insights for improving healthcare during COVID-19.
The Teradata giving fund is matching employee donations to crucial organizations working to disrupt the transmission of COVID-19 on global and local levels.
Teradata employees are pitching in to help their local communities through skills-based virtual-volunteering, fundraisers, meal kit deliveries, mask creating/donations, and other small acts of goodness.
• Donated gift baskets and masks via the Teradata Cares Fund (San Diego, CA)
• Donations for the Oplan Malasakit Calamity Response Fund
• Donations for the Wuhan Corona Virus Humanitarian Relief Fund
• Donations for the Emergency Response Fund via Civic Force
• Donations for the Australia for UNHCR COVID-19 Fund
• Financial support to Munchner Tafel, a local food bank through a TD Cares Community Service Grant (Munich)
• Delivered COVID-19 Emergency Care Packages via Transforming Lives for Good (TLG) Ltd.
• Distributed 50 PPE kits to frontline workers
• Distributed 2 week food packages to 300 families
• Ran a blood drive
• Donated to local hospitals and charities
• Supporting local hospitals via a government-run effort to supply PPE and financial aid during the crisis
• Support for local charities
• Support for Médecins Sans Frontiéres (Doctors Without Borders)
• Donations for the Action Contre la Faim COVID-19 Fund
• Support for the COVID-19 National Response for Older People via ALONE
Kathy Cullen-Cote, Chief Human Resources Officer, outlines how Teradata is taking extra steps to ensure the safety and wellness of our customers, employees, and communities.
Our Customer Support and Services team shares their plans to continue our tradition of world-class service, performance, and response times while keeping our customers and employees safe.
We reimagined our work, meeting and event environments. Our all-new virtual experiences offer unlimited access to explore Teradata Vantage™ with a direct line to experts to help you realize all your business outcomes.
Our incredibly popular, live Answers. The World Tour is now a reimagined series of entirely virtual experiences. These best-in-class events allow you to interact with leading Teradata experts in an immersive learning environment like never before.
Free access to the best of Teradata Universe (all sessions), TechBytes (<20-min talks about key Teradata technology and features), training, and educational resources.